- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
It’s really going to be hard to find 11 facts about me, but I’ll try my best:
- I’m a photographer/ video editor
- I love comedy movies.
- I love reading.
- I love kids and I enjoy taking photos of them.
- I have 7 birds, 6 of them have free flight time.
- I was a teacher a few years ago.
- I have been writing everyday for almost 2 years. It was supposed to be a short story but it turned into a novel.
- I combined photos from the internet to create my character’s home. That way it’s easier for me to write about them.
- I love taking photos of nature.
- I love winter.
- I’m obsessed with buying notebooks and copybooks. It’s a challenge to fill them up.
- Favorite quote?
“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”
― Mary Oliver
- Favorite pet?
- Pet peeves?
- Milkshake or ice cream?
- Meat or fish?
I’m Christian. However ,I’m intrigued by all religions and I’m always curious to read about all of them.
- Introvert extrovert or ambivert?
- Role model or someone who look up to?
There are so many!!! Writers: Maya Angelou, Hellen Keller, Paula Hawkins, Gillian Flynn, R.L Stine, James Patterson.
Actors: Robin Williams because he brought so much joy into this world.
Jim Carrey because he goes all the way with his talent.
Actresses: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Aniston.
- Favourite vacation spot , If you don’t have yet, where would you like to go ?
- Country of residence
Questions For My Nominees:
- Favorite Author?
- Favorite activity?
- When did you start writing?
- When did you start blogging?
- What do you want to achieve as a writer?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Best moment in your life so far?
- Country of residence?
- Which song best describes your life?
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.