The Liebster Award

I’d like to thank Reina for the nomination. She is a very talented writer. Please check out her blog, you’ll enjoy it: https://ispeakloudthoughts.wordpress.com/

liebster

The Rules:

• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
  • Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
  • Let them know they’ve been nominated.

It’s really going to be hard to find 11 facts about me, but I’ll try my best:

1. I’m a photographer/ video editor
  2. I love comedy movies.
  3. I love reading.
  4. I love kids and I enjoy taking photos of them.
  5. I have 7 birds, 6 of them have free flight time.
  6. I was a teacher a few years ago.
  7. I have been writing everyday for almost 2 years. It was supposed to be a short story but it turned into a novel.
  8. I combined photos from the internet to create my character’s home. That way it’s easier for me to write about them.
  9. I love taking photos of nature.
  10. I love winter.
  11. I’m obsessed with buying notebooks and copybooks. It’s a challenge to fill them up.

Reina’s questions

1. Favorite quote?

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”
Mary Oliver

1. Favorite pet?

Budgies.

1. Pet peeves?

Judgemental people.

1. Milkshake or ice cream?

Ice cream

1. Meat or fish?

Fish.

1. Religion?

I’m Christian. However ,I’m intrigued by all religions and I’m always curious to read about all of them.

1. Introvert extrovert or ambivert?

Introvert.

1. Role model or someone who look up to?

There are so many!!! Writers: Maya Angelou, Hellen Keller, Paula Hawkins, Gillian Flynn, R.L Stine, James Patterson.

Actors: Robin Williams because he brought so much joy into this world.

Jim Carrey because he goes all the way with his talent.

Actresses: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Aniston.

1. Favourite vacation spot , If you don’t have yet, where would you like to go ?

Italy

1. Nationality?

Lebanese/ Australian.

1. Country of residence

Lebanon

I Nominate

Questions For My Nominees:

1. Favorite Author?
  2. Favorite activity?
  3. When did you start writing?
  4. When did you start blogging?
  5. What do you want to achieve as a writer?
  6. What are your pet peeves?
  7. Do you have any pets?
  8. Do you have any hidden talents?
  9. Best moment in your life so far?
  10. Country of residence?
  11. Which song best describes your life?

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

1. I love Jim Carey too. Ha ha. He is like my favourite comedian. I didn’t know you were a Christian. Thank you for the nomination. 🙂

1. Really? I don’t like to discuss religion alot.
      Oh you like Jim Carrey too..yay His comedy is deep, and sometimes dark. Robin Williams was wonderful too.
      AND You’re Welcome! ♥♥♥

2. Reina says:

I totally enjoyed reading. Your favorite quote is by who please ? I am a christian too and Maya! okay so many similarities ❤

1. The quote is by Mary Oliver. I should edit that in, I was talking and letting my phone do the typing lol
      We do share so many similarities!!!!!!
      Glad you liked it 🙂

1. Reina says:

Oh would totally check Mary out haha, I love it

2. So where are you from?
        I should check Mary out too😀

3. Reina says:

Hahaha you are so funny! I am Nigerian, I live in Nigeria and I haven’t really traveled anywhere lol, hope to change that soon

3. crucialnotes says:

Congratulations buddy.. 🙂 and thank you for nominating me..:)

1. crucialnotes says:

Positive vibes💫..thank you so much WWAOH😊✌

I love your answers, so genuine and that quote is priceless because I believe darkness is simply misunderstood, so it can be a gift if looked at in the right light! I love comedies too because I love a sense of humor, laughter is life. I’ve been writing for a while too, it was supposed to be a short one but my run on sentences has a way of keep on running😁. I bet teaching was fun, I respect the craft and Helen Keller as a role model, you must have read my award. Awesome answers, you seem like an awesome soul, stay you and stay true. 🌹. Nice meeting you and look forward to reading more of your wonderful page.🙂

1. I’m heading to your blog now to read your awards. So are you working on a longer story?
      Okay this made me laugh 😂😂”My run on sentences has a way of keep on running..”
      Thank you for visiting my blog.

No problem, your role models sound familiar to mines and your answers are so genuine. Yes, I’m also working on a story too. I’ll be visiting and reading your page more. Thank you also.😊

2. Amazing! I sensed the similarities in your posts. I’ll be taking a closer look at them soon. Thank you for visiting.

No problem 🌹