Two years in heaven.

Two years ago, I was convinced that I could never mention your name without falling apart. I was convinced that the heavy weight on my chest would never fade away. Now I know these are the moments when I’ve mostly felt the miracles and magic in my life, mostly the pouring support and love of friends.
Grandpa, I miss your sweet voice calling out my name so I could turn the music up and that little wave you did from under the sheets when I thought you couldn’t handle another hospital stay. I miss your serious toned lectures that always ended as a joke or a song. I miss the sound of your footsteps scrunching on the grass while you checked your garden. Now, my love, I’d like to tell you that your strength and willpower have been my inspiration since you left this world. I am blessed to be able to write through all the grief and the pain. And I’m certain that my world wouldn’t be complete without your sweet and gentle presence in my universe. I will always love you.

1. Sakshi says:

Beautiful picture and ur post is full of emotions. God bless

This was a wonderful and heart warming tribute and a true show of strength. As long as you keep him in your heart, he is always with you and the memories you carry will never cease to exist. That is the energy of your love for him and energy never dies. A beautiful post for the Angel looking down on you.🌹🌹

1. Thanks for this I hesitated alot before I posted. Sometimes it’s hard to admit this is how I really feel.

Never hesitate your feelings lovely, your feelings are never wrong. Never be afraid to show them and never apologize for them. It’s hard to talk about but once you open up about it, you’ll find it gets easier and it feels better.🌹❤️

2. It’s super hard now must be the anniversary but I’m trying. Thank you🌻🌻🌻 Your comments made my day.

It is hard but stay strong and like I said, as long as you keep him in your heart, that’s where the strength is. You are so welcome🌹🌹. Happy I can help make your day like you make so many others.😊❤️

4. I’ll keep this in mind. I feel better today about writing it out. His memorial is this Sunday. 🌹🌹Thank you.

That’s good, writing it out, if it feels better your strength is showing. Bless the memorial🌹🌹

You’re welcome.🌹🌹

This is so touching. I would like to think you are making him proud, right now. What beautiful moments and pictures you shared. 🙂💕

1. Thank you…Somehow this is the hardest post I’ve ever written and pressing publish was tough too. But I feel better for letting it out. Hope he is proud♥♥

You’re very welcome. 🙂 I’ve learned when we do the things we thought we could never do, we find it easier to do more things we thought we could never do. This is just another way of healing and you’ve done something great with this post. 😊💖

2. “I’ve learned when we do the things we thought we could never do, we find it easier to do more things we thought we could never do.” WOW!! This is so inspirational ♥♥ I’ll keep it in mind. Thanks for lifting my spirits up♥

Aw! Thank you! I’m glad I could lift your spirits, my friend! You’re very welcome! 🧡🧡🧡

4. Awww this is so emotional, but I’m sure your Grandpa is proud of what you are doing for him 🙂

5. Jaya Singh says:

Such a beautiful picture and a lovely post. He must be proud for you. Take care, dear. 💙

1. Jaya Singh says: