Waves

DSC_2736_7_8_tonemapped.jpgThe sand tickled her feet as she stood facing the sun rays, with her heart on her sleeve. All her vulnerabilities flashed across the sky and she felt as if everyone she knew was oceans apart. She stood there wondering if she had lost everyone to her sadness. Maybe lost a lot of herself in the process.

However, as she gazed at the sea of liquid gold a smile crept onto her face because this time the waves crashed under her feet and not over her.

©ZeinaA.G                                                                                                                          Photo by ZeinaA.G

1. beautiful♥️♥️

2. organicschat says:

So tender, lovely 💖

1. Btw, I love your blog 😀

1. Thanks for reading 😀 Glad you liked it!

I love this! So beautiful, Z. 😍

1. ♥♥ Thank you!! Have to catch up on your posts ♥

You’re welcome, lovely! Haha! My posts will be here when you’re ready! lol 😊💖

2. Are you sure???? LOL I NEED TO READ THEM ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahahahaha!!! 😂 Unless my posts have grown legs and ran away, they should be stuck on my blog! Of course, if they did grow legs, that would be creepy! LOL!

4. LOOL!!! that would make a nice Thriller movie!! “The Walking Blog”

🤣🤣🤣🤣!!! omg! Yeah, THAT would be a blockbuster hit! Let me call Stephen King and see if he needs some ideas! LOL! 😂

You have his number??? Lol!

6. Forget him!!! We can write it!!! LOL

Hahaha!!! Zeina, you KNOW with our giggle problems that story would go from Thriller to Comedy, right? LOL! 😂😂😂

8. DARK COMEDY THEN!!! MWAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YESS!! Totally! 🤣🤣😂

10. I’ve been taking a course with R.L Stine so that’s Stephen King for kids. WE CAN TOTALLY MAKE IT WORK!

Omg! I LOVED R.L Stine when I was a kid… GOOSEBUMPS!! I collected all of the books in my grade school days! 😁

12. 1st GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!
        2ND, I freaked out when I saw his MASTERCLASS because I’ve read all his books too. Even 10 years ago when I taught 3rd graders I re-read his books during my free hours!!! The course is amazing and I was super excited that the assignments were to read his books again.! I missed a live Q&A with him a month ago. I watched it later, but I don’t think I would have had the courage to ask him anything.
        3rd GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

😂😂😂 I was totally NOT in your head! LOL!
        That is so cool you got that opportunity! Plus, to read his books as the assignment is too fun! Yeah, I would’ve freaked out asking him questions… Can you imagine me asking him, “Mr. Stine! Do you have nightmares of your living dummy?” LOL!

14. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You were in my head lol… I had just been rejected in two contests and R.L Stine appeared infront of me in an AD which made me totally flip!!!
        I’m also taking a course with Judy Blume, haven’t read her books but she is amazing & inspirational. Margaret Atwood starts this fall I’m reading her novels until then.
        Btw, R.L Stine has these series on youtube called “The Haunting Hour”
        He says he never scares himself..He also called himself the training bra of Stephen King books… LOL

😂😂😂😂 LOL! I’ve heard of Judy Blume, but like you, never read her books, though she was very popular! I watched The Haunting Hour!! That is so good! 😃 Haha … training bra for Stephen King! LOL 🤣🤣🤣

16. You’ve seen the Haunting Hour?? So coooool😍😎
        Judy Blume will surely make you cry she makes you fall in love with your characters. She also explains how each event in her life influenced her writing. Her course is just as powerful as R.L Stine I don’t want it to end….💖💖 Btw, Stine also read some pages of his books in the course and I almost died watching him!!! AAAAAAHH

Yes!! The Haunting Hour is also on Netflix! Watched every episode! 😎
        Oh I need to check out her books! Haha! I can imagine you looked like this emoji when you watched him —-> 😍

18. Yes except I was screaming too😂😂😂 I mean that’s my childhood

19. I’ve written a short story when I was 16 influenced by Goosebumps.

Now THAT is cool!😎 I bet it is awesome! 😃

21. I recently found it..wondering if I should share it on the blog??😋😋😋

Ewww! I would totally read it, if you did!! 😃

23. Okay hold on let me find it 😀

YAAAY!! 😃🤗

25. Found it publishing now

Yesss!! Reading now!

4. Sakshi says:

Beautiful…. loved it

1. So happy you loved it ♥

Way to write with your heart❤️❤️. This was lovely.

My pleasure❤️