omg!!! That leaves me feeling so weird! She was sitting on that rock! This was too good, Zeina! Really awesome and it has that Goosebumps feel to it! πŸ˜ƒ

1. HAHAH I know!! I have no idea what I was thinking, I was definitely bold in writing. I also got a “Ghost Whisperer” vibe when I found it few months ago…

I absolutely love this short story and I can see your writing is evolving beautifully! You have a real gift for this and I love how you draw the reader in emotionally. That’s definitely an art!

Also… GHOST WHISPERER WAS ONE OF MY FAVE SHOWS!!! Are you sure we’re not sisters??? Lol!

2. I struggled with the emotional part for a while, this was before any significant loss when I was still comfortable in letting it all out. But now I’ve learnt that writing is an emotional journey so I’m embracing it and trying to find that courageous writer again .
        Don’t get me started on Ghost whisperer and Jennifer Love Hewitt! I love that show it shouldn’t have ended! I think we are sisters o_O

I definitely understand that. That’s how I feel when I’m writing and making music. It’s a journey, but it’s also healing, as well. ☺️

Haha! I’m kind of thinking I have a sister now! o_0

Hahaha!! πŸ˜‚

5. Btw, my English teacher still has my high school essays.

That’s amazing! It’s cool when you can see something you’ve done years ago. 😁

7. Minimum 15 yrs agoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣 !!! Hahaha!

9. A year ago WordPress scared the hell outta me now I absolutely love it😍😍😍

Oh yes! It’s intimidating, at first, but it feels like home after a while! ☺️😍😍😍 Plus, you end up finding siblings you never knew you had! Lol (cough, cough) Lol! πŸ€—

11. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Hahahhahah I shouldn’t read this while drinking coffee..Is the p.c waterproo?

hahahahaha!!! Well, if your screen dies when you spit your coffee on it, you’ll see just how waterproof it really is! hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

13. It’s waterproof then!!! LOL hahahahahahahha so is the keyboard πŸ˜›

Hahahahahah!!! 🀣😜
        I feel so bad that I have completely taken over your comment section! LOL! We always have the best conversations, Z! 😁

15. Dance like no one’s readingπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Bwahahahahaha!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
        GOOD ONE!!! πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½

17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣 I enjoyed chatting with you, SIS! I hope you have an awesome day, Z! ☺️🧑🧑🧑

19. You too!! Do you have facebook??

I left facebook years ago and never went back! Lol! You still have my email?

21. How do you survive ??πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹yes I think so…You just reminded me to check my email🀣🀣🀣

hahahahaha! I had a Twitter but it got so boring after 2013! So I came here! Lol! 😜 hahaha! Check your mail! 🀣🀣🀣

23. Checked🀣🀣🀣

I got it!! 🀣🀣🀣

okay! I’m seriously going now! lol! Will catch up with you later, Z! 😁

26. Bye have a nice day!!!! πŸ˜€

You, too, my awesome friend!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘

2. Jaya Singh says:

Nice story.

1. Thank youπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1. Jaya Singh says:

Welcome dear.

3. Sakshi says:

Omg …this is awesome Zeina …… gripping till the end …….a big applause πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Thank you. I was surprised to find it few months ago.😁

1. Sakshi says:

Great readπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

4. Woah, this is amazing, can’t believe the ending!

1. Thank you..Happy you liked it πŸ˜€

1. You’re welcome πŸ™‚

5. Wow! I love this story. It was captivating from the very beginning. Keep writing the way you doβ™₯️

1. Thank you!!! πŸ˜€ I was surprised to read it again recently.

6. organicschat says:

This is in the “OMG” section!! Well done!

1. Thank you😁 I didn’t expect so many amazing reactions.😍

1. organicschat says:

You deserve it!

7. E. J. Gette says:

Did you still enjoy it when you read it again?

1. It was a wonderful surprise to find and read it again. It showed up at the right time when I began appreciating writing more.