The highlight of my work day

Today, a customer walked into my photography studio for a passport photo. Seconds before she sat down on the chair she looked into the mirror and asked me something I get asked million times a day, “Do I look okay?”

Before I got the chance to answer she interrupted, “You know what!! I look great. I’m beautiful… I have jars of self-confidence and self-esteem. I packed millions of them!”

“Yes, you certainly do!!” I beamed as I took the photo. I chatted a little with her and her daughter while the photos were being developed. Before she walked out she smiled at me and said, “I could even give you some jars and you could forward them to your loved ones.”

I love her attitude and wanted to share it with all of you today in case you need jars of self-confidence and self-esteem. β™₯

1. Sakshi says:

Wow…so full of life

Liked by 2 people

1. I know she made my day β™₯

Liked by 2 people

2. Aww. This is too sweet, Zeina. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

1. She was very sweet πŸ˜€

1. Yes. She is, sweet and beaming with life, what an inspiration. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

2. She’s in her 60’s😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

3. Wow. That made her cooler to me. Awesome lady!

Liked by 2 people

4. I know! I enjoyed chatting with her, she was joking the whole time lol

5. Ha ha. Pretty nice conversation you had, I bet. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

6. I told her she looks like my aunts(Dad’s side of the family) she could be mistaken for their sister…She gave me an evil laugh LOL

3. Tuck in those moments. They are the best ones

1. Yea you’re right they are😁😁

Confidence and personality can go a long way, and nice words can change a persons day. Wonderful post lovely.

1. So true😁glad you liked the story it surely made my dayπŸ˜€

I really liked it😊. It made my day too.

2. The woman was in her 60’s so sweet and cuteπŸ˜€ She was also joking the entire time.

That’s awesome, and she made your day as well

5. This is great, it would be so nice to have all customers with this attitude πŸ™‚

1. Yes, so true πŸ˜€ I hear people bashing their appearance all day…It was nice to hear someone say the opposite!

1. Exactly, these positive attitudes not only affect herself, but she’s also spreading it to people around her, so glad she came to you and so glad you shared it with us πŸ™‚

2. Happy you liked it😁Thought I should share her jars with all of you😊

3. Of course I did πŸ™‚ It was nice of you πŸ™‚

6. HarleyQ2 says:

It is sadly so infrequent that you encounter women with such confidence about their appearance. Loved it ❀️

1. Thank you for commenting and re-bloggingπŸ’–

7. HarleyQ2 says:

Reblogged this on The Unedited Version of Being Single & Christian and commented:
    A Woman with confidence is a beautiful thing.

8. E. J. Gette says:

One customer like that makes it all worth it

9. poetryfromtheinkwell says:

Such a touching and heartwarming story. We need more of her bottled kindness, self confidence and joy.

1. Yes I agree…I hear all sorts of complaints throughout my day so this moment was very magical.

1. poetryfromtheinkwell says:

Unfortunately there is no lack of complaints in today’s world. It is wonderful to have moments like these.

2. She made up for all the complaints😊 😁 I didn’t mention her age in the post but she is in her late 60’s and with a wonderful sense of humor.

3. poetryfromtheinkwell says:

Wisdom prevails. If only we could be born this way πŸ™‚

4. I hope I’ll still be a prankster when I’m her age…πŸ˜‚ she apologized for joking but I told her I was enjoying it.

5. poetryfromtheinkwell says: