Vulnerability

Vulnerability: I’ve learned you can’t run away from it. You need to process it, even if it reveals a hidden side of you. I’ve learned you can’t shut it out, or build a safe wall around your heart to keep it out. You simply allow it to expose all the rawness that lies within you.

1. Nameera says:

A beautiful write-up, honest & raw. Indeed, vulnerabilities sometimes become a challenge for us. We all need to expose them at times but we do everything we can to hide them from the world, especially the people we care most about.

Liked by 2 people

1. I agree, that we hide them so it won’t affect our loved ones. Exposing them in a healthy way sets an example to others not to be afraid of them ♥
      Thank you for your lovely comment.

2. Yes, totally agree with this thought. We shouldn’t be ashamed of our vulnerability but rather face it and know it’s really okay to show it. If we avoid it, that just increases the vulnerability. Great post!

1. True! When we hide them for so long our weaknesses pile up …That makes it harder to face and overcome them.
      😀 Happy you liked it! Thanks for commenting 😀

1. Yes over-accumulation in our weaknesses just sets us even farther apart from where we want to be. I sure did and you’re very welcome 🙂

Confronting your weakness makes you stronger because it teaches you how to defeat them and in time your vulnerabilities become your greatest strengths.

Your post is true 😁👍🏽

1. I like that our thoughts are identical most of the time. 😁😁

I know, they are…..it’s weird isn’t it😁😁. I like that to though, great minds think alike lovely.

2. It is weird, but so grateful for it. 😁🙏 And for WordPress supportive community.

I’m grateful for it too 😁!! And believe me, WordPress community is grateful to have you among it.😉🙏🏻

4. Someone recommended I hear this…Hope you find her interesting too 😀

Coming from you, if you liked her then I’m sure I’ll find her interesting.😉😁

6. Let me know what you think 😁

That was an interesting talk and entertaining as well. Some very interesting points I found myself thinking the same thing. It’s funny, if I ever had to see a therapist, I’d request a therapist who sees therapist also, it’d be more interesting😂.

8. 😂😂😂😂😂 She was so inspiring and made me laugh as well.

Yeah, she was something else. Some really good points on vulnerability and the beauty of it.