Friends

Friends: are the people who lift you up even when you don’t notice. They are the people who understand when your heart is rebelling against the world. They are the people who reassure you that you can get through whatever obstacle stands in your way. Sometimes they fight your inner voices when you feel you’ll never measure up. They remind you of your passions and goals even when all you want to do is forget them. They are the ones who aren’t afraid to absorb some of the shocks that you can’t handle on your own.

Life is a series of long, open roads and you’ll meet some people who pretend they’re friends until they’ve used you. The only choice you have is to let them go and as painful as it sounds, you can’t let it stop you from seeking real friendship. One day it won’t even matter if your real friends are just a few because once they walk you down the hardest paths, you become certain that they’re the ones worth opening your heart to.

Β©ZeinaA.G

1. crucialnotes says:

Nice lines about friendsπŸ‘Œ

1. Thank you😊🀞

2. Venus says:

True friendship is precious yes

3. True… while going through your post, I’m able to remember my friends and left with gratitude 😊 beautiful heart.

1. πŸ˜€ Glad you liked it.

Twinny… this nearly brought me to tears.

Your words speak so much truth and, as I was reading this, I felt so much gratitude that I was able to meet you and gain such a beautiful friend and sister in my life. When one door closes, another opens. The fake friends we lose just make room for REAL ones, even if it’s only ONE real friend. One real friend is better than having a thousand fake ones who don’t really understand us, or have our backs when we’re at our lowest points in life. So thank you for being that REAL friend, Z. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Beautiful post, my friend!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

1. β™₯β™₯I’ve been avoiding this coment for days beacause it’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever read… So happy I met such a strong person who has been through so much and can still make me laugh when I’m panicking LOL.
      Thank you for all the supportβ™₯β™₯ I have your back πŸ˜€ and I won’t ever push you πŸ˜› sorry had to go there LOL

πŸ’•πŸ’• I know you’ve been avoiding it, because you want ME to do the crying!! LOL! Now, it’s YOUR turn! (evil laugh) 😈

This is honestly so sweet, Z. I am glad I can be that friend that helps you through the moments of panic, as well as entertain you with a good laugh (and you and I have PLENTY of those laughing moments). 😜

Thank you for being such an awesome friend and for not pushing me off the cliff! LOL! πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ’™

2. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fair weather friends you leave behind are sometimes a good thing. Bad friends are like grey clouds, your days get brighter when they go away. A few good friends is sometimes all you need in life, because if one true hand can pick you up instead of five false ones watching you fall, it’s worth it. Walk with those who light your path. This was a very enlightening post lovely, and so very true!🌹🌹

1. “Walk with those who light your path” This sums it all and almost made me cry. Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure lovely, so true what you say about friends. Great post!

6. well written, delivered and true