Imagine

Imagine for a moment if everything negative just slid off your back and drifted away easily. Imagine how wonderful it would feel if you didn’t take life too seriously and if you laughed often. Imagine if you took it all in as if it were your last day on earth. If you took in the morning glow that’s sneaking up from behind the mountains, the sensation of the wind as it hits your face, the smell of the roses as you stroll through the mountain fog or the

20180919_182403

sensation of the sand slipping in between your toes as you walk on the beach. Imagine if you focused at each sunset, at each ray of light peering out of the clouds.

Now if you could gather all these moments and place them in a protected place. A place you could return to any time you want and where your soul is the number one priority.  A place that is protected by faith and recharged through prayers.

How lighter would your tribulations feel if you often visit that place?

1. Sakshi says:

The place will be called heaven😊

1. 🤗🤗🤗🤗Thanks for reading. I enjoy reading your comments😍

2. Sakshi says:

I enjoy reading your posts 🤗 the feeling is mutual

2. Daniela Ark says:

I really enjoyed this post! It reminded me of my all-time favorite song “time in a bottle”

1. I’m happy you enjoyed it!
      Who sings “Time in a bottle”? 😁 I should look it up.
      Thanks for commenting😊

1. Daniela Ark says:

Oh that’s an oldie from the 80’s maybe 70’s my mom used to sign it all the time and it reminds of her 😊

2. Just found it, very nice song🤗😊

3. Daniela Ark says:

❤️❤️❤️

4. Thank you💕💕💕
        Btw, I like the name BOOKIVERSE😁

3. innervoice28 says:

Great imagery …Loved this ✨👌

1. 😁Thanks for the comment and the follow😊

4. True! All the struggles of the restless mind would end then; the mind will be finally, at peace.

1. YES!!! 😀 Thanks for commenting 😀