200 Followers milestone

Dear followers,

Thank you for making this happen. I wouldn’t have made it this far without your love and support.

I also just opened a Facebook page.  If you have an account there join me: https://www.facebook.com/WritingwithanOpenHeart/

IMG_20181029_144259_393.jpg

1. Jaya Singh says:

Congratulations Zeina. 👍👍

2. Congratualtions 🙂

So awesome, more to follow lovely😊

1. Thank you for all the positivity 😀

Just like the positivity you spread lovely🌹❤️. Thank you.

4. Congratulations dear 🙂

5. Congrats,. Before you know it you will reach 500

1. Thank you! 😀 So happy that I got the chance to meet you all and discover your talents.

1. That is a lovely thing to say. Thank you

6. That’s cool! Congratulations!

Congratulations, twinny! Your words are a huge gift to so many people on here. Never forget that and keep going towards your dreams!! ❤️

1. You made me cry😭 I’m so glad I met you💖💖Your words and your voice are wonderful gifts too.😍
      (If you write passes the tissue while laughing I’m sending you a ghost tomorrow)

hahahahahaha!!! (puts the tissue back in the box… slowly backs away) 😂😳

Well, what are sisters for, right? They make us laugh and make us cry. 😁 I’m so happy to have met you on here, twinny! You are such a wonderful friend! 💖💖

8. iScriblr says:

Congratulations! 🙂

9. Yey! Happy 200 Followers and Friends, Zeina. You deserve this. I am happy for you, more friends and followers to come! Yey!

1. This is all because you believed in me Ragazza ♥♥ You were the first to encourage this blog and I’m incredibly grateful for that ♥♥

1. I am just a small part of that success, darling. It’s all you and I am so happy I was able to get to know you.

2. 😚😚😚Thanks for being there😍