The Struggle

I’m struggling to learn that you can’t really save the ones you love from making mistakes. You can’t protect them and shield them from life. It terrifies me and shreds my heart into pieces that I can’t prevent a lot from happening.

However, I’m certain that I can only show my loved ones unconditional love and understanding. I can listen and hope for now it’s enough. I can patiently pray for them to stay safe until they see things more clearly.

1. Yara Kalyoussef says:

So true!

1. 💖💖💖Yiy 😘😘😘Glad you liked it!

2. True. Every person has to learn from their own mistakes, you can only love unconditionally and listen to them patiently.

1. Yea, it’s not easy though.

Very true lovely, we can only guide and help those who stick out their hands for assistance but also, mistakes are the lessons from which we find our perfections. Lessons learned are lessons earned meaning we find things out on our own. Love and support is what makes the struggle easier.🌹

1. 👏👏Thank you for this😊

You’re very welcome😊

We all have to pave our own paths in life and sometimes the choices we make on those paths lead to not so pleasant places, but what matters is that we learn from our wrong choices and move forward. It helps when people don’t judge us for those mistakes and what you’ve written gives a person hope that they will still be loved even in their imperfect moments. Beautiful thought, Z. ❤️

1. Is this related to the paragraph I refused to read?😑😑😑

Ahm…. yes. 😁LOL

2. DAMN I READ IT🤪😭😭😭😭

ahahahahaha!!! I knew you would!!! 😂😂

hahahahaha!!! I have my sneaky ways! 😈

(passes you a tissue… while laughing) ☺️

6. 😂😂😂😂Omg what have I created🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hey, hey!! You save that line for your birds, missy! lol I’m GOOD! 😇

8. HAHHAHAHHAHA 😂😂😂😂

5. I guess you will just have to support them, you may not agree with them but being there for them would make a difference. 🙂