Ready

She was ready to soar above the turbulent clouds, ready to spread her wings and fly. She was ready to put her fears to rest and to leave all her sorrows behind. She was ready for the confidence boost. She was ready to rise above it all. Ready to soak in all her glory.  She hoped that her faith could raise her, high enough, to enter a new magical world.

I absolutely love this, sissy! Perfect way to say she’s taking her life to a different level! ❤️

2. Sakshi says:

Oh faith for sure can do that

She sounds ready!

1. Yes she is😄😄

I just received some great news!! One of my short stories won a bronze medal and a 100$ gift card for a writing workshop😶😶

😀😀!! That’s wonderful news lovely!! You won a bronze medal, and a gift card for a writing workshop!! I knew it, and that’s just the beginning. Don’t stop now because your potential has already been unlocked. 😉😊

2. AAAH!! Thank you!!! I had just submitted a short story to a previous contest, and this contest popped up unexpectedly. I wanted to join because it had up to 5 prizes and top ten contestants. Also one of my Udemy teachers created it…So in less than 3 weeks I had to come up with a winter themed short story while battling the flu. LOL

That’s awesome, I knew you could do it and that shows you can write under pressure. You created a story on a certain theme, that shows creativity also! Keep it up lovely.🌹

4. Thank you so much! This is exciting…Waiting to hear from another two contests 😀

It should be exciting😀!! This is great. Hope the next upcoming news is just as great or better🌹🌹

6. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥ I’m so grateful that I’m able to share this happiness on WP & so grateful to be surrounded by all this positive energy.
        I’m thinking of posting the story here soon.

❤️. So welcome and thank you for the great news!😊. Happy that you achieved that and kept at it🌹, we’re all happy for you.
        That be great to read a winning story.😉

8. ♥♥ Just posted part one of the short story 😀