The Song.

When I was barely three years old, there was this special song we used to sing together. I could barely pronounce the words, but it didn’t matter because you helped me sing it.
As I grew older, you reminded me of it numerous times and we laughed at the memory.
And now there are times when this cherished song keeps repeating in my mind, especially before I go to bed…I can’t help but wonder, if you’re still here singing it with me.

1. Muntazir says:

So sweet. This is really touching. May Allah bless him and you. Stay happy.

1. Thank you..He is in heaven now💖

1. Muntazir says:

Your last lines are telling that.

Chances are he is, the heart keeps those we cherish close.

🌹🌹😊

Aww, Z… this is so touching. This makes me think of a time when I smelled a fragrance when I was younger. My mom didn’t own it, but I couldn’t tell her what the fragrance was. It was like a phantom scent or something. But one day we went to the mall and at the perfume counter I smelled that fragrance again. It was my grandmother’s fragrance… she died when I was 3, I believe. I had never smelled that fragrance before in my life. So I believe when you hear that song, it’s your grandfather’s way of saying “I’m here”.
    This really touched me, sissy. Beautiful post. ❤️

1. Okay ….you are freaking me out! I NEVER told you about this…but the day my 1st uncle passed away uncle #2 was in intensive care… It was the end of the day and I smelt a strange fragrance in my bedroom.
      I turned my room upside down trying to figure out what it was and never found the cause.
      It was St. Rita’s anniversary and I had been asking her for strength the whole day while blaming myself for not visiting her church so it was a strong smell of roses. Someone explained to me the next day that this happened a lot when St.Rita performed miracles😍
      The fragrance remained for an hour and then it faded.
      Now for real are you my twin living similar experiences in another country?🤣 If we are stop that!! You are freaking me out!

LOL!!! 🤣🤣🤣 See, it’s stories like this that just prove we are twins and we are TOO much alike! LOL! It’s crazy, isn’t it?! But it’s such a beautiful and touching experience. Just makes me find comfort in the fact that our loved ones are not far at all. Always watching over us and showing us signs that they are near. ☺️💞

2. Ummm….Nope! It just makes me want to run away from you…😶😶😶😶💃💃💃💃

Hahaha!!! I’ll just catch up… by throwing something at your head. That should slow you down A LOT! 😂😈

4. Thanks for letting me know🤦‍♀️…I’ll be buying a helmet soon🤪😈

LOL!!! Dang it! *snaps fingers and rolls my eyes at you* (note to self: hide the helmet)

6. I’ll have backup🤣

🤣🤣🤣 … I’ll have matches. LOL!!