Fitting in.

One of the saddest things we could ever do is force ourselves to remain quiet and fit in.
We just nod and agree with everything that’s being said and done.
The price we pay is that we move forward with so much confusion and inner sadness.
We stop knowing who we are because we’ve been so busy trying to hide a lot of aspects in our personalities and talents.
So when we’ve had enough we begin to notice that refusing to blend in could be a magical opportunity to step away from the crowd and shine.

©Zeina A.G

Nothing worse than being something you’re not and forgetting what you are. Good point!

1. ♥Thank you for always reading 😀

Always a pleasure, love your positivity. Keep it up.😊❤️

This is so true, Z. You and I have talked a lot about this and my personal struggles coming up with wanting to fit in. It’s like wearing clothes that don’t even fit us. We’re never comfortable being something we are not meant to be. Really loved the wisdom and encouragement in this post, sis!

1. You are actually my hero. I can never fully understand all the things you’ve been through because I haven’t been there. I respect you for opening up and sharing ♥♥
      After everything that has happened in the past 3 years I’m sick of calling it a struggle …Each time someone got sick or passed away I was expected to jump back up and be this problem solver like nothing happened. I got tired of it more than I got tired of GRIEVING. Can you imagine?? That extra burden. When you go through all this you just realize life is so short and you have to do what your heart wants. I’m grateful that I have few people who put up with me and actually listen. I’m happy you’re one of them ♥
      Let’s each shine in different ways ♥ You and I have a palce to fit in (In the loony bin) bAHAHHAHA I can’t keep it serious with you…sorry I tried. ♥♥

LOL!!! Girl… even the loony bin isn’t ready for us. (shaking my head)

That means a lot to me that you see me as your hero. I’m just a human being trying to survive through life like you and so many others on this earth, but people like you make this existence so worth it and I’m so blessed to have met you and found not only a best friend, but an amazing sister. You’re like my family… closer than my own siblings. So thank you for being who you are.

I know what you mean about people placing these expectations of strength on you at a time when you just don’t have it to give. Losing someone you love is hard enough, but having to put your grieving on hold to accommodate the ridiculous expectations of perfection is too much. I totally understand and that’s why I have no problem now putting my needs and wants first. You have to take care of numero uno before you start helping others. So follow what your heart says it needs, sissy. Never ignore that voice inside. It’s your compass in life.

I love you so much… even when you can’t see how evil you are! LOL! Even I can’t be serious without ruining the moment (face palm) LOL. 💕💕💕

2. Guess what?? I think once you surround yourself with the right people. They totally understand the need to take a breather once in a while. I totally agree with the compass♥ It has introduced me to a lot of wonderful people.

I LOVE that you’re so humble to the extent that you can’t see your own evilness AAAH! ♥♥

Yes, please forgive my humility … it tends to blind me from my evilness. LOL!!
        You’re so right, twinny! I have surrounded myself around some of the best people in this world and you’re one of them. (hug) Wouldn’t trade you for nothing else in the world… well… maybe a nice slice of pizza (Homer Simpson drooling) hahahahah! J/K! Love you twinny!!!! 😇😘❤️

Girl… tell me why we had donuts with my family and I find this comment from you? 😳 lol

5. The explanation is pretty simple…..
        ………..