1. Beautifully well said. You captured everything within the photo and your words speak truth within.

1. Thank you…
      I just keep pressing publish tonight over and over again.
      I’m going back to this place to take a better photo with my camera.

1. You are welcome my friend.

You keep publishing your work and I’ll read them and comment. 🙂

2. I’m catching up with your blog… You really have a way of saying so much with minimum amount of words. That’s a very unique style not everyone can do this.

2. Sad, but beautiful thoughts. Sometimes it is better to part ways.

They say don’t worry about what you can’t control and focus on what you can change. Don’t grieve over lost things because they come back around in a better form.

1. I surely hope so…I’ve been feeling that I’ve lost a lot lately. xoxoxox

Stay positive lovely like you always do and the rainbow will come out after the storm for you.❤️

Liked by 2 people

2. I’ll try to🙌Thanks💖

Don’t try, you can do it.😉❤️

Liked by 2 people

4. world of happiness_x says:

Loved this I am struggling with positivity and worrying a lot atm 💕💕

1. Same here! Struggling to share posts on here but I’m trying so hard to. Hang in there! I began a gratitude journal a week ago and it seems to help a little.

1. world of happiness_x says:

Thanks do u have any other posts I can read 🙂

2. world of happiness_x says: