The Veil

Stuck in a whirlwind of memories and nostalgia she noticed the world continued to move forward without her. Wherever she went, she wore her grief as a veil sometimes it was so thick that she couldnโ€™t see past it. She knew her grief would come in waves and when the veil was transparent, she noticed everything her broken heart desired. An inside feeling would tell her it was all possible. When she felt good enough to tune into that feeling she was certain that anything was possible and that she โ€™d make it through.

Zeina A.G

1. I wish she could remove the veil and be free.

1. Maybe she can when the time is right. ๐Ÿ˜€

1. I hope she could have the courage to do it. The veil, I interpret it as her fears, she’s scared to let go, she needs to be free.

2. Hey. This is such an interesting piece of work. I love your style of writing, it makes me love this community even more. I followed your Page and I hope you could follow back. Keep writing!

1. Thank you for the follow and for commenting. You can also see my previous posts and let me know what you think.
      I’ll follow back for sure. xo You keep writing too!

1. Sure thing. I am already on it. Ha ha

2. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So glad!

3. Powerful first sentence!

1. Thank you! Glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

A feeling that the world was passing her by when in reality she had passed it by, thatโ€™s confidence. A cloak that gives the mind the belief that possibility is there. Her heart carried her through the tough times. Love how you write motivation and confidence, you are inspiration.

1. Blushing here from all your lovely comments. I like how each person interpreted it differently ๐Ÿ˜€
      AND love this ๐Ÿ˜€ “A feeling that the world was passing her by when in reality she had passed it by,”

You are lovely๐Ÿ˜. Thatโ€™s whatโ€™s wonderful about art, it can be interpreted in many different ways lovely and thatโ€™s what this is, art.๐ŸŒน
        Itโ€™s my pleasure to read your work.๐Ÿ˜Š

2. โœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒโœŒ๐Ÿ˜Thank you!

Youโ€™re so welcome lovely๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Š

5. Powerful piece and I can relate to this girl.
    Trying to find freedom but don’t know how
    Good job

1. Glad you liked it…Thank you for this lovely comment ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Nameera says:

“…she wore her grief as a veil…”. There’s exquisite beauty & pain about this line. Sometimes we tend to cover our worst fears behind a veil that’s more or less invisible to our own eyes. It takes immense amount of strength to look past it.

Liked by 2 people

1. It means a lot to me that you interpreted it so deeply…So happy you liked it โ™ฅโ™ฅ

1. Nameera says:

No problem!๐Ÿ˜Šโค

7. Sakshi says:

She’d make it through …struck me ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“ I like how it ends with hope

1. This means a lot to meโ™ฅ ๐Ÿ˜€ For some reason my writing always takes a path towards hope at the end.

1. Sakshi says:

I Know that feeling ๐Ÿ˜Š…..mine too

8. innervoice28 says:

This is so beautiful and deep …Beyond amazing โฃ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1. Thank you! โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

9. hope is for the living… keep it up… you have talent

1. This means a lot to me! Thank you so much!

1. your most welcome…