Tired…

She was tired of following people around,

And making sure everyone was okay.

She was tired of being disappointed
And tired of people hanging out with her only when it was convenient for them.

She was tired of always choosing sides,
And tired of being forgotten.

She was tired of being pushed away,

And tired that nobody saw how much it hurt.

So she took a vow to close that side of the world,

And to focus on brighter things.
Β©ZeinaA.G

So proud of you sissy! This sounds like me. Sometimes we just have to distance ourselves from what and who hurts us and focus on becoming our best selves. We don’t need that drama. 😊β™₯️

1. I feel so positive today thanks to you😍😍Already emailed you.😊😊

Aww I’m glad I could help you yesterday, sissy! And I emailed you back a few minutes ago, so it should be waiting in your inbox when you get a chance to read! 😊😘 Keep that positive spirit!!

2. I’m positively sure I’m fed up and in a life changing way. Oh my phone didn’t notify me of evil🀣🀣🀣

haha!! Yeah, those “fed up, screw it” moments tend to hit us in a major way, but it’s a good feeling to know when we are taking control of our lives again and booting anything and anyone not contributing anything positive to the table. Well, in some cases not booting them out, but putting a little distance between them and ourselves. Lol.

Shame on your phone for not notifying you of the “ANGEL” that sent you a lovely message! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚ Throw your phone at the wall!

4. Done all of the above and still working on it Twinny! Thanks for your helpβ™₯…. As for the “ANGEL” part my phone blew up when I read that…whoops!

LOL!!! Your phone blew up from all the ANGELIC-ness of my words! πŸ˜‚
        So happy you’re moving forward with positive vibes, Twinny! Keep that spirit! πŸ˜˜πŸ€—β™₯️

6. I haven’t missed you 🀣

LOL suuuuurrre. 😏

8. Don’t look at me like that…I haven’t 😀

Okay… if you say so… Lol. πŸ˜πŸ˜›

2. I agree with everything you’ve expressed in your amazing and truthful poem.

“She was tired of being disappointed,
    And tired of people hanging out with her only when it was convenient for them.”

I know full well this experience and I feel for you my friend.

You are not alone. I had to go through this before in my time. I had to let those suppose friends of mine go.
    I’ll share this with you. My only true friends in total are my close family and 4 close friends. That’s it.
    If my girlfriend and I, decide to go out and I happen to talk to a random stranger or acquaintance. I make small talks with them and I leave. Sometimes they ask for my contact info or email. I tell them I don’t have neither.
    Reason that is (because this generation depends too much on their phones) and not enough interaction face to face with that person. Plus, I don’t want to be in someone’s contact list just so they have the habit of never answering their phones when I call or text. I mostly love to talk by phone texting limits the conversation and no emotion is shown.

My apologies. Your poem triggered something I felt for a lone time and now I get to share this experience with you.

Love this poem so much. πŸ™‚

1. Don’t apologize your words made me feel less bad about my situation. I’ve taken huge steps back and I’m beginning to feel better.

Besides this is so true…”Plus, I don’t want to be in someone’s contact list just so they have the habit of never answering their phones when I call or text.”

Always good to read your comments. πŸ™‚ Glad you loved the poem.

1. I’m so glad that I’m not alone and how I felt and what you are feeling as well.

Bless you my friend.

2. Same here.
        I’m working on change I’m starting to see the brighter side of all this.
        That’s why we have writing, we can vent anytime we want.
        Bless you too πŸ˜€