No Day But Today (Song)

Hi everyone,
Hope you’re all having a peaceful lock down. I want to share this beautiful song with you. It’s very special to me, because it’s a reminder to stay in the present moment. I know it’s hard and our minds tend to dwell on a lot of negative scenarios. I know a lot of people can’t be with their loved ones due to travel restrictions and my heart goes out to all of you.

But for now, for today…At least we can still send some hope,inspiration and love through music. Or through writing. We can still be creative and share with the world.
Sending tons of love to everyone. โ™ฅ
Be gentle to the people around you even if they’re going crazy. โ™ฅ

Also, I love the kind gesture in this live concert and the sign language. โ™ฅ

There's only us, there's only this
Forget regret, or life is your's to miss
No other path, no other way
No day but today

There's only us, only tonight
We must let go to know what's right
No other road, No other way
No day but today

I can't control my destiny
I trust my soul, my only goal
Is just to be

There's only now, there's only here
Give in to love or live in fear
No other path, No other way
No day but today

There's only us, There's only this
Forget regret, or life is your's to miss
No other road, no other way
No day but today

1. Jay Bleu says:

Thanks for a little motivation today! Can still make the most of every moment!

1. Glad I could help.๐Ÿ’– We may have everything,but it’s a struggle sometimes to appreciate small moments.
      I’ll be posting sunset photos later๐Ÿ’–

1. Jay Bleu says:

Can’t wait to see them. With all this craziness with COVID, I think some positive is that we at least have had to slow down and remember some of those smaller things in life to appreciate. . .

2. Still struggling with the slowing down๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

3. Jay Bleu says:

Same! I’m still working full-time so it’s just quarantine-ing on the weekends anyways that I have to slow down! So I’ve been trying a lot of new recipes.

4. What’s your job?? Do you see a lot of people? Stay safe while at work๐Ÿ™

5. Jay Bleu says:

I’m an office manager at a grocery store. So in the office actually I don’t run into a lot of different people! But we have a lot of protocols in place at the grocery store, so I am not too concerned. I have the same exposure as I would just going grocery shopping at all. Thanks for the concern! What do you do?

6. Oh so they are taking precautions already…That’s great!! I’m a photographer. My studio has been closed for 3 weeks. Even before the official lock down๐Ÿ™ˆ

7. Jay Bleu says:

Too bad! Hope your income is OK! Yep we are quarantined here accept for essential business! So grocery is essential and we are glad to be a part of helping everyone still get everything they need to live day to day!

8. I applaud people who need to work during these times.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
        You are all heroes!!
        No income for a while, but it’s worth closing because there were a lot of cases near us.
        Also, someone came in coughing 4 days before we closed & I almost choked disinfecting the studio.๐Ÿ˜‚

9. Jay Bleu says:

Haha. Yes. We have a whole protocol and professional masks for our workers. And if you were in contact with someone with COVID, you need to have your temperature monitored. Thankfully non of us were yet, though. At least that we know of. Many if not most people will be asymptomatic and get over it without even knowing, which makes it so hard to track. But you better not sneeze or we won’t let you come back without a doctors note! =)

10. It’s also allergy season so people will sneeze๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Jay Bleu says:

Right, that’s what people tell me! Don’t worry I have my handy dandy thermometer to double check! haha.

12. Thermometer in one hand and disinfectant spray in the othet๐Ÿ˜‚

13. Jay Bleu says:

Haha, yep! And when I get home I ALWAYS wipe down my phone. Otherwise I feel the need to wash my hands after I touch it, since I’m always eating at home, haha

14. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Same here!
        Just don’t try to wash your phone while singing, “Happy Birthday”

15. Jay Bleu says:

Is that from experience??

16. Kind of! The other day I caught myself singing “Happy Birthday” while washing my hair๐Ÿ˜‚

17. Jay Bleu says:

That’s probably not a bad idea! My conditioner says to leave in for two minutes so I wonder how many “happy Birthdays” that is. . .

18. Jay Bleu says:

I’m going to lose count

19. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚You can sing an entire pop song in two minutes.

20. Jay Bleu says:

Ya but then i’ll forget the lyrics. You have to make this easy for me. Showering isn’t supposed to be hard work!

21. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Then play the song from your phone for 2 minutes.๐Ÿ˜Ž

22. Jay Bleu says:

I tried! Even if I found a song perfectly 2 minutes, I’d have to time the start just right! ! ! eh… I just guess and my hair is going great haha

23. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚You can always count!

24. Jay Bleu says:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but then I’m too busy rocking out to my music!!!

25. HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH๐Ÿคฃ

26. Jay Bleu says:

Glad I can make you laugh today!

27. Definetely need a good laugh๐Ÿ˜‚ Can’t multi-task with hair and rocking it out lol

28. Jay Bleu says:

Doesn’t everyone do this in the shower? I didn’t know it was just me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

29. #Quarantinethoughts…I think I do that haven’t really thought about it before..lol ๐Ÿคฃ

30. Jay Bleu says:

You don’t know what you’re missing! I guess if you can’t leave the house… it’s kind of like going to the spa!

31. Thanks for the idea๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽI’ll try that soon!

32. Jay Bleu says:

Well, that’s what i’m here for… making everyone’s day

33. ๐Ÿ˜Žyayyy!!! I posted the photos.๐Ÿ˜Š

34. Jay Bleu says:

Looking at them now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

35. Jay Bleu says:

I’ve already been taking my own temperature everyday to be sure, though. I don’t even remembering have a fever, though, anyways. So I worry I’ll be one of the asymptomatic !

36. I’m doing the same but out of boredom๐Ÿ˜‚

37. Jay Bleu says:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

38. Today I walked into the supermarket and for some reason held my breath while they took my temp. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚As if I can control it๐Ÿคฃ

39. Jay Bleu says:

Don’t do that! You’re going to get red-faced and short of breathe. Then they will really think you are sick!

40. They can’t tell I’m going red under the mask๐Ÿ˜ฌ