The Beauty of Writing

The Beauty of Writing: It’s a world you could easily dive into if you believe in the idea you’re trying to portray. Simple words lead to sentences and before you know it a story begins to unfold in front of your eyes. It’s a world you could test all your “what if” moments and watch them unravel in front of your eyes. It’s a world where the events could either string together at the end or fall apart. It’s a place where you’ll cross paths with failure numerous times, but the best quality in writing is that you could try over and over again.

It’s a world where all the flames fear has created can be put down by the healing power of words. It’s a world you could jump into other people’s situations. A world where you can test your character’s faith and then get a taste of their feelings. It’s a place you’re certain there is hope for your characters even when they are confused or overwhelmed.

There is beauty in being a part of this new world, you can experience the relationships you wished were real. There is beauty in following someone else’s journey with love and empathy. There is something magical in peeling off the layers and loving the characters even through their flaws.

The world of writing is the place you can display the hidden cracks that emerge from a person’s soul. It’s a world that holds endless possibilities and maybe some answers along the way. It’s also a safe place to discover the true value of being human.

Β©ZeinaA.G

1. You’ve pour it out 😁

2. Jaya Singh says:

Lovely πŸ’› post…

1. Thank you scorpio friend!πŸ’– πŸ’ƒπŸ¦‚πŸ¦‚

1. Jaya Singh says:

Welcome πŸ™ƒ

I love, love, love this! So true and very well said, sis! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Liked by 2 people

4. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–So happy you loved it!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

5. Sakshi says:

Wonderful……

1. Sakshi says:

My pleasure

You penned this perfectly, and have identified the true magic of writing.🌹🌹

1. Thank you, glad you liked it. It’s one of my favorites on the blog so far πŸ˜€

I loved it!🌹. And I would see why it would be among the favorites, it’s magical my dear.😊

2. Thank you! I appreciate your comments.😁🌻

It’s my pleasure lovely🌹🌹😁

πŸ˜‰πŸŒΉ

7. well written, excellently expressed and resonates not only with other writers, but lovers of the written word… I loved it

1. This means a lot to me😊 Thank you for your beautiful comment😁

1. your most welcome…

1. Thanks for reading!
      Stay safe xoxoxo

1. You’re welcome.

8. Nameera says:

“The world of writing is the place you can display the hidden cracks that emerge from a person’s soul” this line speaks to me so deeply, hit me right in the gut. Isn’t it amazing how writing can come to people for all the different reasons but in the end we’re all looking for an outlet, an opening?

1. Oh, WordPress didn’t notify me that you commented! I hope it notifies you now that I replied!
      Yes, it is amazing that we all seem to be searching for an outlet. All the courses I’ve taken seem to point to this too. We could also write about the same stuff and it comes out differently. We could be writing fiction and our experiences just pour out. Writing is catharticβ™₯
      Hope you’re safe and well during these crazy times xoxo

1. Nameera says:

Oh yes it is, writing truly is cathartic (: Yes, I’m doing just fine, hope things are going well on your side too!

2. Yes we are doing well, thank you xoxox take care of yourself.

9. Divya Singh says:

Expressive πŸ‘

1. Thank you for the comment and the follow😁

10. Charli Dee says:

This is how I feel when reading! I love delving into other worlds! I\when I was a child I could read a book for hours on end with a break. You would have had a difficult time prying a book out of my hands, and parents tried often to chase me into bed! πŸ˜‚ My Dad always said that I should do some writing of my own since I love reading so much. I’ve recently been taking that advice to heart, and having been delving into writing. I have the time right now, so I figured why not, and I’m enjoying every minute! 😁

1. First rule of writing is to read a lot so your dad was right. I hope you’ll keep writing even when things go back to normal. πŸ˜€ Thanks for reading and commenting !

1. Charli Dee says:

Thankyou! I hope I’ll be able to continue writing when things go back to normal too!

2. I’m sure you will πŸ˜€