Where Angels Meet

I hope you’re at peace,
And floating freely,
In a place where sky’s the limit.

I hope you know that we will never forget you,
And your generous heart.

I hope you’ve gathered all the love you’ve accumulated from this lifetime,
And taken it to the place where angels meet.

Dedicated to my mum’s uncle ♥ R.I.P Uncle Saleem.

1. Jay Bleu says:

Such a sweet devotion. I’m sure he would love this. . . Hope you’re taking care still.

1. Thanks for reading! Glad you liked the devotion and god bless you..

Since our numbers dropped to under ten new cases per day we’re only allowed to open Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and photos are taken outside…lol
      We started this week and now I feel lost again at home.

How are things on your side?? Hope you’re taking care too.

1. Jay Bleu says:

Thanks I’m going OK. Can’t wait to see those pictures 🙂 We may re-open May 15 but not sure yet.

So you’re only open those three days of the week?

2. Yep and shooting people outside. LOL
        We can get fined if we open on other days.

Re-opening? Does that mean the situation is more under control?

3. Jay Bleu says:

It’s stabilizing. So as long as it doesn’t start spreading again too much, we might reopen at least partially. But we’re not even sure yet!

4. That’s good! I don’t think it will happen all at once. I’m just glad that people aren’t allowed inside. Not all cars are allowed to roam here everyday.
        Cafe’s open here on May 4th and can only take 30% of their capacity. Still I wouldn’t go there until all this is over.

5. Jay Bleu says:

Wow
        Everyone here has to wear face masks though in public. Is it the same for you?

6. Yes, we can’t enter a shop without a mask and gloves. Today a lot of people were walking outside without masks. Not sure how that will work when cafes open.

7. Jay Bleu says:

hmm. At least we don’t have to wear gloves!!

2. A beautiful tribute to your uncle. Bless you my friend.

1. Thank you ♥ God bless you and your family. xoxoxo

1. You are welcome my friend. Bless you so much. 🙂 Hugs from me to you.

2. Thank you dear xoxo sending hugs back. Hope you and your loved ones are still staying safe! Feeling a little down but your comments keep bringing me back to the blog. I really appreciate it!

3. You are welcome. 🙂

Everything okay? Why do you feel a little down?
        😦 I’m here for you…anything you want to talk about? If you don’t want to talk about it, I completely understand.

Here’s something I think will make you feel a lot happier.

Girl Dancing in Bedroom Takes Out Shelf l Dancing Fail

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4. I was fine for three days after I heard the news about my uncle and then it hit me so badly. I feel much better now just diving into my sadness and writing it out. Thanks for asking & being there! I really appreciate it. I’m here too if you ever need to talk.

Btw, did you know David Icke’s channel has been deleted off youtube??

OMG THe video you sent! I’m soooo glad I wasn’t born with this generation !! Is it so horrible that I repeated it 5 times already?? Bahahahahahahahhahahaha

5. I’m so sorry to hear about how you’ve been feeling. The best way to express your emotion and how you are feeling is by writing all the sadness and the anxiety down. The connection is mutual for everyone to feel and the loss we’ve all experienced. It hits hard and it hurts bad. I know exactly what you are feeling.

Big hugs from me to you.

I did not hear. However, I checked on my phone and you are right…’YouTube’ deleted his account. That is censorship to silencing his truth. How did you hear about his account being deleted?

hahahahahaha!!!! I know right? hahahahaha!!!

I myself repeated more than 5 times I have been watching it for 10 times. My stomach hurts from all the laughter. hahahahaha!!! LOL!!!! Glad I can cheer you up. 🙂

6. I wrote everything out and I was very angry for a day or two. Now I’m beginning to accept it’s just a sad situation. I’ve been watching Broadway musicals when I’m sad. They’re stunning!!!

Someone on facebook posted about David Icke. I think the link was from a BBC site. I had a feeling they were going to delete his account because he was very bold…LOL

I’m not a follower of his but I watched a 20 minute interview with him few weeks ago and he opened my eyes on a few things.

Thanks for the video!!! I’ve been watching singers forgetting lyrics onstage to cheer up…lol (Yes I’m weird!)

7. ….Hugs my friend….

Thank you for sharing with me how you feel. We should email if you want to. It would be great to communicate more. That’s up to you.

He’s always been a opening people’s minds and challenging people’s perception of what is real and what is the actual truth.

Hahahaha!!!! Not weird at all. I enjoy weird and that is the best. 🙂

Here’s another laughter:

“Weird Al” Yankovic – Living With A Hernia

hahahahahaha!!!

8. OMG!!!!! I’m going to dream of this song!!! haahahahahah

Seriously thanks for the laugh and your concern. I appreciate it 😀
        I don’t mind e-mailing, zeinaa.g@hotmail.com

In case you want to workout during the lock down LOL

9. hahahahaha!!!

Got your email. I just wrote to you on e-mail. 🙂

In living color yes! hahahahaha!!! Thank you.

10. 😀 And I just replied. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

11. I received your e-mail. 🙂 yay!!! I’ll reply soon.

12. Replied back to you. 🙂

3. Geri Lawhon says:

Beautiful poem. I really enjoyed the lines, “I hope you’ve gathered all the love you’ve accumulated from this lifetime, And taken it to the place where angels meet.”

1. Glad you liked it. Thanks for reading and thanks for the follow.😊