She Tried

As the burden became heavier she tried to quit her passion .
She tried to lay that pen down for good.
She tried to throw her copybooks away and burn her papers.
Maybe the disappointment would lessen if she vowed to stop writing.
But even if she quit a strong voice from within her would demand she’d give it another try.

1. Glee Sparkle says:

What is meant to be always finds a way💕 very well written 🥰

Don’t forget to Glee and spread sparkles ✨
    -Nani 💖

1. True! Thanks for reading and commenting 😀

1. Glee Sparkle says:

My pleasure 🥰

2. Jay Bleu says:

I hope this isn’t you thinking about quitting!

1. It is! I found out I lost two writing contests on the same day so I decided not to submit for a while. Maybe I’ll focus on my writing courses and won’t submit anywhere until next year. Not sure yet.

1. Jay Bleu says:

Oh. i never won a writing contest either! So don’t feel bad! Sometimes it’s just a matter of different style of blogging, not lesser quality B-) I know I would be sad if you quit

2. It was a short story contest and I had been waiting for results since January.

There is one more contest result which should be out end of May and then I QUIT!!!

😂😂
        Nah just kidding!
        I’ll just take a break from submitting to contests.

Whatever happens I’ll still be here on the blog.

3. Jay Bleu says:

Ya who needs contests anyways B-) You’re already a winner in my book!

4. That’s so nice and sweet…Thank you!🙌🙏

Losing so many times in a row really gets to you after a while.
        I guess it could be fun to take a break and learn some new writing techniques. 😊
        Thanks for the encouragement.🌻🤞🙌
        I was catching up on your posts earlier…Hope to read more new stuff soon🤞

A person that tries to quit and can’t, that speaks volumes. A battle within and the courage of a winner showing its strength in the end. To have that voice saying “No, don’t give up” is what is needed. Refuse to lose attitude is what this post represents, a trying time before her makes her try harder.🌹

1. So true🌻🤞
      Really needed this comment this week.😊😊Thank you!

You are so welcome lovely 😊