1. Jay Bleu says:

Great shot. I love the two shades of.pink between the butterfly and the flower. Recently I read that each butterfly.gives off it’s own personal fragrance

1. You’re right! I just noticed the two shades. Didn’t know this about butterflies :O

1. Jay Bleu says:

Haha. I am just a bundle of fragrance facts 😎

2. 😎That’s cool! How’s work??

3. Jay Bleu says:

It’s great. Yesterday was a holiday so I did a nice mountain hike to a lake so today I am totally refreshed B-) How’s the photography business going?

4. Yesterday and today was a holiday here 🤪 so work was slow! There’s a rumor that we may go back to lock down on Thursday.

5. Jay Bleu says:

I’m nervous that will happen here, too, once we open up – if they start having more cases again.

6. Are you down to zero new cases per day?? I think here we opened too soon and started having cases again but they postponed the lock down until after the holidays. So we’re waiting to see if we will sit home again until June 7.

You just have to treat everyone as if they have the virus! Remain distant. Keep your mask on and ask the customers to put one too. 😑2020 better make it up to us!!!

7. Jay Bleu says:

No, but they aren’t requiring them to be to zero, just slowing over a two-week period. Each county will be determined by it’s own numbers. hahaha

8. We had zero yesterday🤣today it’s 21! It’s playing with us😂

9. Jay Bleu says:

haha it sounded like the same thing happened to us. People start relaxing and let their guard down!

10. Its from the people who are travelling back here. They’re not sticking to quarantine rules😑

11. Jay Bleu says:

Oh OK. Yes I saw the US is putting more restrictions from other countries with outbreaks right now

12. Too late though🤦‍♀️ I hope it ends soon.

13. Jay Bleu says: