The Vow

There’s a place I always go to when I miss you or need to talk.
I always take photos because I can feel your energy roaming free.

I feel you in every leaf that falls from the trees,
In the flowers that sway gently with the summer breeze,
And in every cloud that moves.

The years have taught me that memories are stronger than the pain of loss.
So whenever I’m there the memories return stronger

The view is always gorgeous,
And the waves are so mellow as if they’re eager to hear me whisper,
How I’ll always love you.

Everything about this beach house makes my heart dip into all the love we shared,

No matter what’s happening in my life,
Or how vulnerable I may feel,
I leave this place in a peaceful mood,
Because remembering you is like renewing a vow that,
” I’ll always carry you with me.

Absolutely beautiful lovely, to have a special place with a special setting in ones heart that gives them that feeling of serenity is so comforting. It’s like one had to whisper these words to get the full effect of its meaning, a reason why vows are so special.🌹❤️

1. Hey will reply to this soon. The country was shaken with a huge explosion earlier.😳 Don’t know if you saw it on the news. Explosion in Beirut… We heard and felt it.We’re safe, Thank god🙏

Oh my goodness! I did not see that lovely, I hope everything is okay and I’m so happy you and your family are safe. Be careful❤️🙏🏾

2. Safe but shaken from the news and destruction😳

Some of my friends’ homes are shattered.
        But they’re safe🙏🙏

I’m sorry lovely, that must have been a scary situation. I’m happy everyone and you are safe, hopefully no serious injuries.🙏🏾. My prayers are with you.❤️

4. There are over 2000 injuries…I’m speechless, any of us could’ve been there in the area it’s like an hour away…Thank you♥♥♥

Oh my, hopefully everything turns out for the best. Glad you’re okay.🌹

2. I love this!!♥♥ It’s so true and vows are incredibly special whether the person is still around or not.

Very true, and yes…vows are important because the person never leaves the heart.❤️

2. Glee Sparkle says:

Just amazing!!! Well nice writing 💕

Don’t forget to Glee and spread Sparkles ✨
    -Nani 💖

3. So romantic and emotional!! Such an Awesome post, My Dear! Loved it!!
    xoxo
    😘💕🌹

1. It means a lot coming from a talented writer. I wrote it because my godmother’s birthday is coming up on August 15th.
      It makes me incredibly happy that people can resonate on different levels. Thank you so much!! xoxox

1. It was an honor and pleasure to read and share, My Dear!
        xoxo