Kindle-Short Story

Hi Everyone,
My first published short story “Searching For A Sign” is now available on Kindle .

Also available for free on Kindle unlimited.

I hope you like the story. It’s around 12 pages. If things go well I may write and publish more stories.
Thank you for all the support.
Hope everyone’s doing well and staying safe.

1. Thank you🤗 I feel so nervous🤪🤪 Hope you’re still staying safe!

1. Jay Bleu says:

haha I just went to check it out B-)

But I’m doing great. Went clothing shopping for the first time tine three months yesterday

2. Oh yay! Congrats on the new clothes😊 Hope you got some cool stuff!

3. Jay Bleu says:

Actually I didn’t buy anything. But it was nice to get out, LOL

4. Jay Bleu says:

Oops and how are you?

5. Doing well thank you😊 just bumping into a lot of publishing mistakes😬

6. Jay Bleu says:

I know you’ll figure it out =P

7. Whatever I do the story isn’t available in Lebanon🤣

8. Jay Bleu says:

Oh I know another blogger is having the same problem but with Pakistan. So they are looking for another publisher. I guess some are just limited to certain countries. . .

9. Yup I’ve been fighting with it for 2 days now!😑

10. Even though Pakistan, UAE and lebanon are supposed to have permission to buy ebooks.

11. Jay Bleu says:

If I here anything from the other blogger, I’ll let you know!

12. Yea sure thank you! I emailed Amazon don’t know if they will reply. I’ll let you know on Insta if they reply.

13. Jay Bleu says:

OK. I just asked the other blogger if they figured anything out. But I think they said they just have to choose a different publisher.

14. I heard about “Createspace” but they merged with Kindle😑

15. Jay Bleu says:

hmm. I really don’t know anything about it!!! 😦

16. I didn’t know anything 72 hours ago😂

17. Jay Bleu says:

haha. I am just trying to juggle WordPress and Instagram right now!

1. Glee Sparkle says: