For So Long

For so long I’ve accepted coming in barely tenth place in your life, because I thought loving others meant being there when their mood allowed me to. Worst part is that I got used to being in a position where my feelings didn’t matter.

That’s not love…

Love should make you feel supported, peaceful and cared for. Even when you feel vulnerable.
Love means coming forward to discuss things openly. It means caring enough to hear both sides of the story.

Love isn’t an anxiety inducing game that leaves you breathless.

So very true lovely, love puts you first and it should make you know you matter🌹. And love should leave you breathless but not from anxiety, but from feelings of happiness.❤️
    Love the quote.

1. I’m just coming to terms to the fact that if I was loved I wouldn’t have been treated this way . Not even talking about the romantic kind of love but family love.

The quote is from the Broadway musical “Wicked”. You may see me uploading more quotes from this song…The lyrics are beautiful!

You’re absolutely right, betrayal isn’t associated with love, and love is love whether it’s family or romantic, you shouldn’t have to deal with sideways treatment when someone loves you.
        Broadway musicals huh, I think I heard of that one. I enjoy a good musical every so often and I do like quotes.😁

2. Oh that’s the name for it…Sideway treatment😁

I’ve discovered that Broadway musicals have a song for every emotion you’ve ever had😂😆

Hahaha, yes….sideways treatment. Another sign for crooked people.😉😁
        Yes they do, that’s the thing with Musicals….they do have connections to emotions.😁😂

4. I’ve been obsessed with them since the beginning of the year😂I need to start my day with an angry/emotional song or else I can’t function.
        I do love how they make a person think deeper.😄

Hahaha😂. Whatever kickstarts the day, music helps me throughout too. And they do make you think.🤔
        Keep those songs going.🌹

6. Sideways treatment…sideway treatment…sideway treatment… saying it 3 times so I don’t forget it😂

Hahaha. It sticks😂🎵

2. sangita2020 says:

So very true.

1. Thanks for reading 😀glad you can relate.