Separate Ways

I thought we’ve always been there for each other. Or at least when the world seemed against us that we still had one another, but things happened differently.

Since we’ve gone our separate ways, I’ve noticed a pattern that my love and concern for you made me too blind to see. You were always the one pushing me away, so you could do whatever you wanted without thinking about the consequences, while I was constantly worried about you.

However, spending that time apart and reminiscing about your past behavior made me realize, that eventually, our separation was inevitable…

Because despite the memories and the time we spent together I was never a priority.

If one is not a priority then they are a choice and like you quoted before, if you have to choose then don’t choose me😉. You are always a number one, don’t accept any other number. Once the fading starts, that’s when the clarity begins.🌹

Liked by 2 people

1. It’s hard when you love someone and we passed through a lifetime of memories together. But maybe this is how it’s supposed to be at least for now. People change and it’s time to move forward.

There’s this and then there’s what we would like it to be. We take life like it’s planned out but we make paths of our own which is why we can create our own happiness at times and that includes moving on because when one door closes, sometimes a better one opens for us. The choices we make and take are the ones that set us in the direction where our heart points us to. Sometimes that’s the best guide.♥️

Liked by 2 people

2. Praying that it won’t take long for that second door to open xoxox ♥

It won’t take long lovely, the key is in the heart.❤️🌹

🌹♥️

2. Loved your second comment too! Thanks for being so generous with your seeds of inspiration, Roy!!
      😁😊✨✨👍

Liked by 2 people

The truth is always generous my friend. I appreciate your kindness, it’s because of people like you why the branches of blogs grow strong.

2. See how he keeps encouraging me?? Love the support here from everyone! 😀

2. Jay Bleu says:

Isnt it funny how this happens? Hope you’re doing well

1. Maybe in the future I’ll find that it was for the best. Doing well here, began a serious 2 week lockdown. How are things over there?

1. Jay Bleu says:

Sometimes life happens like that. . . They’re normal over here. Wenever fully left lock down in NY.

2. It was fine here until people started partying and having huge weddings…ugh! They’re so strict this time today the streets were empty. I’m happy maybe our numbers will go down again.

3. Jay Bleu says:

Haha yea I think that’s what is happening everywhere as people start to let their guard down

3. A gem, My Dear! Loved the pensive, bittersweet of this!!
    xoxo